- May 28, 2008: Inaugural Meeting
- October 22, 2008: After-School Programs
- May 26, 2009: Early Childhood and Pre-School Education
- October 28, 2009: Facilitating Successful Transition to Post-Secondary Education
- May 19, 2010: Fostering Thinking and Learning in Mathematics
- October 15, 2010: Assessing Teacher Quality
- May 25, 2011: Planning for the Future, Seeking Your Advice
- May 2, 2012: Learning and Technology
- October 31, 2012: School of Education: Looking Back, Looking Forward
- May 12, 2014: UCI Writing Project
- October 22, 2014: Motivation and Adolescent Development
- April 8, 2015: Spring Meeting: Dean's Stepping Down Review
- October 28, 2015: Interim Dean's State of the School, Sandra Simpkin's "Do Families Matter for Adolescence Persistence of STEM", Veronica Newhart's "Telepresence Robots for Educational Inclusion of Chronically Ill Children"
- January 19, 2016: Interim Dean's Update on School Activities, Carol Connor's "Technology-Enhanced Literacy Program A2i"
The mission of the Dean's Advisory Board is to promote reflection and exchange between the School of Education and representatives from the community on the activities, role, and future direction of the School. Advisory Board members advise on opportunities for community engagement and service, participate in scholarly presentations delivered by faculty members, and comment upon the goals and accomplishments of the School. Advisory Board members support the School in its three-fold mission of research, teaching, and service and are encouraged to liaise with the community at large on behalf of the School.